|FOX 17 INFORMER|
CASTING AND TICKET INFO FOR FOX 17
Read each program's rules and application forms and guidelines carefully before entering! The information below is brief and incomplete you must go to the individual show web sites or call the shows or email the shows to get complete descriptions, rules, applications, restrictions, and information.
DO NOT send correspondence of any kind or applications or entries or questions to Fox 17.
* See disclaimer below.
ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A FIFTH GRADER?
Fridays at 7pm beginning on 9/5
Go to web site for info, application, further instructions, rules, details, dates, and audience tickets.
- Please print application and fill it out legibly, using dark colored ink.
- Answer all questions honestly and to the best of your ability.
- Write on the printed sides of paper only, but feel free to attach additional sheets of paper if necessary.
- Include a photo of yourself. (Please note your photo will not be returned.)
- Please mail your completed application and photo to:
ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A FIFTH GRADER?
P.O. BOX 503
149 S. BARRINGTON AVE
LOS ANGELES, CA
DON'T FORGET THE LYRICS
Fridays at 8pm beginning on 9/12
For more info, application form, releases, rules, and audience tickets go to http://www.fox.com/dontforget/
Please send your package to:
DON'T FORGET THE LYRICS CASTING
1149 N. GOWER ST.
LOS ANGELES, CA 90038
Your "To Do" List:
- Make one (1) five-minute (5:00) videotape.
- Label the videotape with your name, address and phone number.
- Complete and sign the Application.
- Include two recent photos of yourself and each of your supporters.
Please note: Application materials will NOT be returned. Limit one Application submission per person.
If you need more details please call our casting hotline 323-785-2270!
"THE MOMENT OF TRUTH"
CONTESTANT APPLICATION & VIDEOTAPE INSTRUCTIONS
- Please print out these APPLICATION & VIDEO TAPE INSTRUCTIONS
- Fill out the application completely, answering all questions honestly and to the best of your ability.
- Make a 5-7 minute VIDEOTAPE (VHS or mini-DV) telling us why you want to be on the show.
- Include a PHOTO of yourself along with a copy of a picture ID.
- Mail your completed application, videotape, photos and photo ID to:
*The Moment of Truth*
2416 W. Victory Blvd. Suite 117
Burbank, CA 91506-1229
Future Season casting info
Casting is searching for outspoken, competitive, and engaging men and women, 21 and over, with varying culinary experience. Applicants must be passionate about food and aim to become the next winner of “Hell's Kitchen.” Food lovers, experienced chefs, cooks, fast food and cafeteria workers, private chefs, weekend gourmets, caterers, are all encouraged to email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Prior cooking experience preferred.
HOLE IN THE WALL
Major Open Casting Calls!
Have a chance to win cash and prizes!!!
If you are interested in being a contestant you must assemble a team of 3 males or 3 females. We are seeking teams of three that have a common thread. Here are a few examples that we hope to find: Family, friends, co-workers, bridesmaids, triplets, sorority sisters, fraternity brothers, nurses, doctors, firemen, policemen, pilots, flight attendants, triplets, ballerinas, construction workers, etc...
JERRY SPRINGER SHOW
Be a part of the show:
Be a Guest:
Be on the show
Think you've got a case for the Judge - call the toll free number: 1-888-V-E-R-D-I-C-T. Be prepared to give a brief description of your case. Also be sure to leave your name and phone number so that one of the show's producers can get back in touch with you or you can fill out our online submission form.
If you live in the Chicagoland area or are planning to visit and would like to attend a taping of "Judge Mathis" please call: 1-866-3-MATHIS to make a reservation or you can make a reservation online.
THE PEOPLE'S COURT
Tell us about your case. Just email us at:
If you are interested in tickets to be part of the courtroom audience contact them at:
Or email them with your name and telephone number to:
As an affiliate, Fox 17 has no influence or responsibility in contestant, audience, or litigant selection, or ticket distribution. The information above is for information purposes only. Fox 17 does not accept any responsibility or liability as a result of your decision to enter the process of contestant application or acquiring tickets. Each program listed above has their own individual rules and restrictions and application processes that you are obligated to read and follow in order to be considered for eligibility. Good Luck!
Tonight on FOX 17
6:00pm Bob's Burgers
6:30pm The Simpsons
7:00pm The Simpsons
7:30pm Family Guy
8:00pm Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey
9:00pm News at Nine on FOX 17
9:30pm The Big Bang Theory
10:00pm The Big Bang Theory
10:30pm Ring of Honor
11:30pm Burn Notice