|FOX 17 INFORMER|
Choose your Career Connection below!
Think FedEx Ground.
FedEx Ground is now hiring part-time package handlers for multiple shifts. All interested candidates must attend a sort observation at our facility prior to applying for the position.
For more information or to register for a sort observation (takes approx. 20-30 minutes), please visit: www.watchasort.com.
Tuesday – Saturday 4:00 am – 8:00 am (hours may vary) $10.46 per hour
Monday – Friday 4:30 pm – 8:30 pm (hours may vary) $9.96 per hour
Compensation and Benefits:
- Three (3) pay increases within the first six months of employment
- Tuition assistance (60) calendar days after hire date.
- Career advancement opportunity.
- Weekly paycheck/direct deposit
- Health insurance/dental/holiday/vacation – available after meeting working timeframe requirements!
2900 SW Brookside Drive
Grimes, IA 50111
To learn more visit: www.watchasort.com
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
With the current economy and record high unemployment rate, finding qualified employees is difficult. KDSM created Career Connection to reach those individuals who are not using traditional employment resources but who are willing to look at a new opportunity.
- Reach the employed and employable.
- Customized on-air schedule targeting the ideal potential employee.
- Combine the intrusive power of television with the detail strength of the internet.
- Hassle free production, quick turn around, efficient and affordable solution.
- Successful Stories: Adventureland, MTA, US Cellular, Sears Credit, American Bottling Company, Wells Fargo Financial.
For more information about Career Connection E-mail us at: email@example.com
KDSM FOX 17, 4023 Fleur Drive, Des Moines, IA 50321 515-287-1717
Attention Human Resource Directors:
If your company would like to advertise on FOX 17's Career Connection,
please contact Carolyn Lawrence at 515-287-1717